Cebu Pacific reimburses P7B


Cebu Pacific said yesterday it has already issued 7.7 billion pesos for refund claims filed through June this year, and urges customers to verify their payout * photo DRRMO

Low-cost airline Cebu Pacific said yesterday it had already issued 7.7 billion pesos for refund claims filed through June this year, and urges customers to verify their remittance.

Michelle Lim of CEB Corporate Communications said the reimbursement covers all 2019 coronavirus disease-related flight cancellations since 2020.

In a video post posted to CEB’s Facebook page, Vice President of Marketing and Customer Experience Candice Iyog said the airline responded with 100% success to claims.

“So, don’t forget to check with your issuing bank and your travel agencies for your refund,” she said.

Iyog noted that the “100% refund completion rate” excludes requests made through travel agencies that may have gone out of business, as well as requests for refunds with incomplete bank information.

“We are actively contacting our customers who have not yet obtained their refund via the contact information provided to us at the time of booking. We would like to encourage them to contact us through the customer feedback form on the Cebu Pacific website, ”she said.

She added that the airline will continue to listen to customer feedback and continue to improve so that it can provide the best experience for passengers.

Around 991,764 reimbursement requests were processed, the CEB said.

He added that he had organized flights to other key Asian destinations in August as he rebuilt his international operations.

Starting August 4, CEB has increased its flight frequencies to Singapore two to three times per week, with Manila to Singapore operating every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Singapore in Manila will take place every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, according to a press release.

Special commercial flights from Dubai to Manila are held every Wednesday, in response to the government’s call for help repatriating workers to the Middle East while the travel ban remains in place.

Flights between Manila and Seoul, South Korea, have been increased from two to three times a week with additional frequency on Mondays, starting August 16.

From August 22, CEB will fly two to three times per week from Tokyo (Narita) to Manila, with additional frequency every Sunday.

Daily flights to Hong Kong from Manila will resume on August 11.

Other resumed flights include flights to Nagoya, Osaka (Kansai) and Taipei, starting the week of August 14, with twice weekly flights to Nagoya and Osaka (Kansai); and weekly flights to Taipei to and from Manila.

“We remain cautiously optimistic as we gradually rebuild our international network,” said Iyog. “We recognize the need to travel not for fun on these routes and assure every Juan that we are committed to continuing to put safety first as we restore confidence in air travel. “* PNA / PR


Source link

Previous How the Olympics are hurting Tokyo's economy
Next Explained: Checking the state of the world's climate

No Comment

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *